Fort Carré, frequently Fort Carré d'Antibes, is a sixteenth century star-formed stronghold of four arrow point molded bastions, that stands on the edges of Antibes, France. Henri de Mandon manufactured the fortification and after that amid the seventeenth century, the Marquis de Vauban redeveloped it.
The Romans presumably constructed the principal strongholds at Antibes. In 1553, a tower called la visit Saint-Florent was worked around a previous sanctuary. Henry III had four bastions included 1565, whereupon it progressed toward becoming Fort Carré (the squared fortification).