The congregation of Notre-Dame d'Espérance is an area catholic church situated in France in the cooperative of Cannes in the Alpes-Maritimes office. The development, started in 1521, spread over a hundred years and did not end until 1627. In the wake of being honored, the congregation is devoted to Our Lady of Hope on the 25th March 1645, on the devour of the Annunciation.
The congregation is Gothic in style. Its patio is Renaissance style. It is surmounted by a chime tower of Romanesque style of square shape. The horizontal houses of prayer are committed to the fraternities of specialists responsible for their enrichment. Over the Main Altar, the excellent and amicable statue of Our Lady of Hope, dates from the seventeenth century. It is put under the focal recolored glass speaking to the Annunciation.