The North Parterre is gotten to by a stage flanked by two bronze statues on either side, cast in 1688 by the Keller brothers: The Grinder and Modest Venus. It is partitioned into two huge segments each with a round pool in the inside. Toward the north, it prompts the Pyramid Fountain made by the artist François Girardon dependent on a structure by Charles Le Brun. This wellspring, situated in the focal point of the pool, took three years to finish. It is made out of three levels of lead basins held up by lead Tritons, dolphins, and crawfish.