The Parliament House of India is situated in the northwestern side of the& Vijay Chowk in the region of the secretariat structures. The parliament house marks administration of the world's biggest majority rules system.
The parliament house was arranged at the starting stage to be a piece of the Rashtrapati Bhawan . In any case, in 1919 as indicated by the Montague-Chelmsford changes it was declared to be planned as the Indian parliament. The establishment stone was laid by the Duke of Connaught in 1921 and the building was introduced in 1927 by Lord and Lady Irwin. Beforehand known as the roundabout house, the building has been planned by Herbert Baker.