The Chapel of Mercy is a Roman Catholic Church on the Rue Basse in's Monaco-Ville district. The house of prayer was inherent 1639 and filled in as the seat of the Brotherhood of the Black Penitents. Honoré II, Prince of Monaco filled in as the fellowship's first earlier. The inside adornment highlights wooden model by François Joseph Bosio. The Chapel of mercy was visited by locals who believed in the power of mercy and it has been home to some famous parishes.