Named for St. John the Baptist's father, St. Zechariah. "San Zaccaria" Church is located at the east of Saint Mark's square not a long way from the waterfront. The church as far as anyone knows contains the assortment of Zacharias.
It was worked between the years 1444 and 1515 and was planned by engineers Antonio Gambello and Mauro Codussi, the last of whom was in charge of finishing the veneer. It is viewed as a standout amongst the most significant works of the Venetian Renaissance. Be that as it may, the chime tower (campanile) is Byzantine in style and the church choir is Gothic.
Inside, the apse is encompassed by a path lit by wonderful tall Gothic windows, and the dividers are fixed with the absolute most heavenly paintings found in Venice.
The most celebrated painting inside the congregation and one that has been as of late revamped is Bellini's last Madonna with child and holy people, painted in 1505.