Designated a National Treasure, this shrine was modelled on Kyoto's Iwashimizu-Hachimang? and was built in 1667. It's located a short walk east of D?go Onsen.
A small park containing the site of Yuzuki-jō, the former residence of the Kōno clan that ruled Iyo province in feudal times. Articles unearthed during recent excavations are on display in Yuzuki-jō Museum , near the west entrance of the park.
Within the Kamihaga-tei complex, the Japanese Wax Museum has excellent English explanations on the wax-making process and the town's prosperous past.