facebook
Annuler
S'inscrire
Nous utilisons des cookies pour nous aider à fournir nos services en ligne. En utilisant notre site Web ou en fermant cette boîte de message, vous acceptez notre utilisation des cookies comme décrit dans notre Politique de cookie.
utilisation

vue Church of San Giorgio Maggiore en visite virtuelle 360

Church of San Giorgio Maggiore-1 Church of San Giorgio Maggiore-1
Church of San Giorgio Maggiore-2 Church of San Giorgio Maggiore-2
Church of San Giorgio Maggiore-3 Church of San Giorgio Maggiore-3
Church of San Giorgio Maggiore-4 Church of San Giorgio Maggiore-4
Church of San Giorgio Maggiore-5 Church of San Giorgio Maggiore-5

The church of San Giorgio Maggiore was built in the sixteenth century from 1566 till1610. The church is located on the island of San Giorgio Maggiore, facing the grand San Marco Basilica, and is one of the main sights of Venice noticeable to the voyager coming from the seaside.
Planned by Andrea Palladio the renowned architect, embracing the established renaissance style notwithstanding a Roman sanctuary facade dependent on four enormous pillars connected to the focal point of the facade.